Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Animal Blogging

I've got birds. Here are a couple of pictures:



Notice something strange? They're always congregating right next to each other, even though they've got lots of cage to roam around in. Don't they have a concept of personal space?

Then, one day, I caught them doing it:


So I've had to resign myself to the shocking truth: My birds are gay. First Pastor Ted, and now my little birds. When I bought them at the store, I was told that the whole flock was male, but I wasn't told that being segregated from the women had turned them into homos.

After a great deal of soul searching, I've decided that I can accept them for who they are. All I want is for them to be happy. If and when the voters pass Referendum I, which allows domestic partnerships for same-sex couples, I'll make sure to sign these guys up.